Calamares 3.1.4 is out
The Calamares team is happy to announce the immediate availability of Calamares 3.1.4, an incremental bugfix release in the 3.1 series.
Calamares is a distribution-independent system installer, with an advanced partitioning feature for both manual and automated partitioning operations. Calamares is designed to be customizable by distribution maintainers without need for cumbersome patching, thanks to third party branding and external modules support.
Calamares 3.1.4 is an incremental bugfix release in the 3.1 series, featuring contributions from @stikonas, @crazy, @V3n3RiX and others.
- A race condition leading to crashes when starting Calamares has been resolved.
- Packages module has been seriously revamped; it is now also translatable.
- Translations in the partitioning module have been improved.
- Encrypted swap is now correctly configured.
- Minor visual improvements.
If you experience an issue with Calamares, please tell us all about it on the Calamares issue tracker. For a full change list, or the full list of issues closed with this release, please see the Calamares code repository.